“I would recommend
Broadview Multi-Care to anyone I know…”
– Ray S.
Broadview Multi-Care Center is family owned and
operated. We are proud to have continuously served the Cleveland and
Parma areas for more than 40 years. We are here for you and your
loved ones 24 hours a day and we provide for both your short term
rehabilitation and long term care needs.
Broadview Multi-Care Center's management and
staff are dedicated to providing high quality care in a homelike and
loving atmosphere for each resident.
Why choose us?
- Short and long term care
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- 24-hour nursing
- Respiratory therapy
- Specialized wound care
- On-site nurse practitioners
- Conveniently located near four major
- Host of engaging activities
- Three daily delicious meals and
- Beauty salon
- Newly renovated with updated private
and semi-private rooms
- Outpatient therapy
- Laboratory services and x-ray are
provided for on-site
- Regular on-site visits from dentists,
podiatrists, audiologists, and optometrists
- Easy access to I-480, I-77, I-71,
176, and I-90
- Broadview is one of the few nursing
and rehabilitation facilities that is approved by the Joint
Commission. This accreditation is above and beyond the necessary
- On-site clinical assessment may be
arranged if necessary
Broadview Multi-Care Center is licensed
by the state of Ohio and is Medicare/Medicaid certified. We accept
most major insurances including Anthem, Healthspan and Medical Mutual.